Environmental Services offered by Ecosite Solutions
Ecosite Solutions Pty Ltd offers a range of environmental services, innovative products, practical advice and services relating to gaining government environmental approvals. Here are some of the environmental services we offer.
State Government Approvals
- Mining Operations Plans,
- Conceptual Project Development Plans for mining operations,
- Farm Forestry Planning,
- Native Vegetation Management advice,
- Plans of Management for Crown Reserves,
- Water Management Act 2000 Applications,
- Floodplain Works Approvals,
- Environmental Impact Statements,
- Pollution Incident Management Plans
Local Government Approvals
- Preparation of Development Applications for Local Government,
- Preparation of Statement’s of Environmental Effects,
- Preparation of Review of Environmental Factors,
- Design of on site effluent disposal systems,
- Local Government Procurement Approved Contractor for Professional Services.
Erosion and Sediment Control Works
- Preparation of Erosion and Sediment Control Plans,
- Staff training in soil conservation and erosion and sediment control,
- On site supervision of staff and erosion control works implementation,
- Hydrological Design,
- Stormwater Management Planning.
On Farm Environmental Works and Planning
- GIS mapping,
- Whole Farm Planning,
- Onsite training for farm planning and dairy herd management software,
- Preparation of Environmental Education Resources,
- Preparation of funding and grant applications for Landcare Groups and other community groups,
- Management of environmental projects from cradle to grave for landholders and community groups,
- Auditing of Dairy energy usage,
- Soil conservation survey and design.
- Advice, preparation and auditing of ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems,
- Advice on Environmental Module of Cotton Best Management Practice,
- Advice on preparation for Organic Farming Audits.
- Advice on selection of VHF and GPS devices for animal tracking projects.
This is only a brief list of our services; please contact us to determine your exact requirements.